Giedre graduated from Middlesex University (UK) with First class degree in Chinese Acupuncture and completed the course of Manual Lymphatic Drainage & Combined Decongestive Therapy in Original Dr. Vodder School, in Walchsee/Austria.
She has deepen her knowledge with many experts and very well-known teachers of Chinese medicine such as Dr Tung and Dr Tan, completed the course with fertility experts Emma Cannon & Giovani Maciocia, and applies Yamamoto Scalp acupuncture techniques in helping with neurological and neurodegenerative conditions.
Currently Giedre studies Functional Nutrition with the Institute for Optimum Nutrition (UK) and the Institute for Functional Medicine (US). She is inspired by the body’s innate healing power and believes that combining the wisdom of traditional Chinese Medicine and functional medicine and nutrition will expand her practice with evidence based and client focused approach. The individualized and comprehensive treatment plans are to address the underlying causes of chronic illness and restore the imbalances of the body and mind in sustainable, realistic and effective way.
Giedre is expert in working with people suffering from:
• Female/Male fertility and IVF Support
• Woman health, hormonal imbalances & menopause
• Neurological & Neurodegenerative disorders
• Chronic pain, migraines, insomnia
• Long Covid (Acupuncture or/and Manual Lymphatic Drainage): Post -viral fatigue, foggy brains, loss of smell and taste, post-traumatic stress, lingering cough, palpitations, muscle pain and weakness, functional GI symptoms.
Manual Lymphatic drainage can help with:
• Oedema/water retention as a result of traumatic injury, or hormonal fluctuation
• Water retention and heavy legs in pregnancy
• Post -viral chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis, and other autoimmune conditions
• IBS and other inflammatory bowel disorders
• Migraines, sinus infections, hay fever
• Lipoedema, lymphedema, cellulite, weight gain, and many other health conditions caused by poor detoxification and slow lymphatic circulation.
Giedre is a member of BAcC and MLDUK, covered by professional indemnity insurance and bound by a strict code of professional conduct, ethics, and safe practice.
Visit Giedre’s website: www.giedreholistictherapies.com.